I have arrived in Dayton Ohio, America. I’m here to train with Ninja masters Stephen K Hayes so am in the dojo 8 hours a day but… Here are my thoughts on America so far
The people are more friendly than in England. Far more helpful and seem very happy.
- Everything costs a lot less.
- Their Shops are as big as our shopping malls.
- The people dream of great things and are full of hope.
- They don’t get sarcasm.
- Everyone drives a pickup truck but never seem to have anything in the back of them.
- Sleep is not sacred here. People seem to be happy to wake each other up.
- The Television is terrible. I mean really terrible. I find it very educational. Every time I’m near it I go a read a book instead.
- Taco Bell rules.
In summary. Almost everything you buy rent or stay in you will get a better value for money. I’m typing this from the business room in my hotel. The hotel has two swimming pools and a gym. All free to use for guests. In the UK, you would have to be in a very good hotel for this come as part of the package.